Friday, July 10, 2009

gayab toh nahi

dearie fraands

i'm in the lands of narender chanchalji. jinki mai bahut badi fans hoon.

yahan bahut enjoy kar rahi hoon. the delhi mein i'm meeting chaat walas, doodh walas and many rickshaw bhaiyas.

but i'm sads because narenderji meri friendship request nahi le rahe. the jagrad king of the dalhi is not meeting me.

bas...with this tamana in my mind, i'm here for few days. the internet is also waaary bad. so please ... maaf karo me. i'll be back on tuesday.

tab tak ke liye...enjoys all you cools people.

4 comments:

As the Mind Meanders said...

gud gud jee... wapas apne gaon chale gaye aap... Anjoy tha Dilli... bhaturas far breakfast and chat for high tea... welcome back like a fat billi...

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

have fun

Pinku said...

well well so u are in me own town...guess u brought the rain with u :)

enjoy ur stay

Doingmything said...

ha ha ha .....you crack me up. bahut bahut dhanyawad.