Got an award. From ani_aset @ http://silentlyexpress.wordpress.com/.
And the award has a list of rules that i’ve got to follow. Usually i’m terrible at this sort of thing, because half way through the rules i get bored and abandon the whole project.
But that’s not going to happen because this is the only way I can tell a whole bunch of bloggers how fantastic they are. They are observant, funny, sensitive, not afraid to share what they feel, and most write so damn well that it worries me. Ya, ya, I still haven’t told you’ll how competitive i am.
Anyway, so i’m tagging you’ll...because without you guys the internet wouldn’t be as much fun.
First the rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.
Post this in one or all your blogs (All? Clearly, not everyone has horrible working hours and a mind numbing commute)
Answer the four questions following these rules.
Recruit at least seven of your friends on your blog roll by sharing this with them. (I’m changing a rule here, so sue me). Just pass the damn thing to all the people who you think have fabulous blogs.
Go to http://bloggistame.blogspot.com/2009/04/international-bloggers-community.html. And leave the URL of your post there, so it can be added to the master list ( No, I do not know why there is this complicated mechanism, but well, if you want to do it, be my guest)
Finally, the questions:
The person who tagged you: ani_aset
His/her site’s title and URL: http://silentlyexpress.wordpress.com/
Date when you were tagged: July 18th.
And now...drum roll...presenting my top of the pops... in no particular order...
1. http://themindmeanders.blogspot.com/ Blog gore is inventive (read Cock Raj), perceptive, and random. And writes a whole lot better than he gives himself credit for.
2. http://saltwaterblues.blogspot.com/ He’s brilliant. And has made me laugh out loud many times. And there’s great music on his blog.
3. http://thisisthatsetup.blogspot.com/ Aah. Sharp. Observant. And has a way of making you feel you’re standing there, seeing everything she sees, feeling everything she feels.
4. http://purplestreaming.blogspot.com/ My delhi blogger friend who’s sharper than my Ikea knife set. And she’s funny and ironic.
5. http://lostlittlegirrl.blogspot.com/ Okay...more wit, more irony, more angst. Thank god for her.
6. http://bmukhtiar.blogspot.com/ Her posts are like short films.
7. http://poignantrose.blogspot.com/ Always feel like smiling when I read her stuff. Maybe that’s because I get all nostalgic...aaah...youth!
8. http://dreamgirl.freya.in/ Freya is waaaay cooler than i ever was. Or will ever be.
9. http://www.themattefinish.com/blog/ for his doodles. That really ought to be published.
10. http://comebacksaregood.blogspot.com/ check out her conversation series. Fabulous.
GoGosh. I think I’m way over my mark of seven. So I think I’ll just include a few others. Mentalie at http://mentalie.blogspot.com/ who’s sassy and crazy, and I wish would write more often.
CleClem at http://bandrabuggers.blogspot.com/. The first blog I ever followed. He made me fall in love with Bandra all over again. And wish...I was Mac!
And, so many blogs I’ve left out. Only because I’m now bored of this whole exercise. My apologies... but if it isn’t about me, I get bored really fast!
Just one last thing. Ani-aset, thank you : )