Tuesday, April 21, 2009

i'm sure you know it, but still...

Last night i saw you get married.

And i wanted to hug you and tell you how happy I am.

But i stopped myself because I suspect I would have cried

And you would have been embarrassed

And we are not like that.

But I just want you to know that’s what I wanted to do.

It just felt so right

To see you so happy

So I’ll hug you over cyberspace

Because you’ll know how I feel.

And I’ll just cry over this post

Because what’s a wedding without a tear or two!

I love you S.

6 comments:

goldfluke said...

err...

ummm...

aaahhhh...

thanks...

:)

A song said...

hahahahahahahaha.....

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

hug u over cybersapce...is quite a new expression..I hope ur heart recovers fast...

agent green glass said...

daydreamer: my heart is good. just very senti when i see people i love getting married. i'm like a gurindar chaddha movie...too much heart, i cry when i'm very happy. : ) i even cry when i watch saas bahu serials tho. damn.

and goldfluke and disappearslikesmoke: mwah mwah!

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

damn u watch those K branded tv series....gosh...

stop watching them...they are the readon of ur present condition...and u shud be happy to watch marriage from sidelines...they suck the most..u will loose ur freedom and will have to behave like k series girls :D

Unknown said...

Very poetic.Must share some more of yr poems.I fumble with poetry myself but am not courageous enough to put it on my blog.Maybe seeing yrs will give me the courage.

Tomorrow it could be you...
http://citizenoftheworldwantsjustice.blogspot.com/