Friday, March 26, 2010

that's amore



Nice butt, he thought.

Actually very, very nice butt. Firm, and just the right size. And of course the squats were helping. A butt that juts out just a little from the hips looks even better.

The face he couldn’t see.

Why don’t people work out in front of the mirror, he thought.

Still, this was as good a view as any. And the track pants were nice too. All snug and dark. And the T-shirt had a small patch of sweat near the back. And with every squat it lifted just a little to show a nice firm back. All brown and tanned.

“ Come on great butt, turn.......”

And it happened. Their eyes met. He was embarrassed at being caught staring, and after a second of panicking that his face must be all flushed, he relaxed.

Great butt was grinning at him.

He grinned back. Finished his last stretch, and walked across.

I’m Pawan.

Hi Pawan, I’m Amit.


when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore: courtesy dean martin

13 comments:

moonlite:D said...

lol, rofl :D

Anita Jeyan said...

LOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!

Eveline said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA...took me a while to stop laughing in order to comment! HEEEE. Love it. Hysterical. Heeeeee.

ani_aset said...

faaack :)))))) true love is blind :D

Somak said...

This one is hilarious. I love the different perspective.
Cheers!
PS: Check out my blog sometime

Corinne Rodrigues said...

You got me there! I was expecting the butt to belong to an 'older' woman :)

In Little Zizou - if you watched - it Boman and gang sang...and the subtitles went: "That Samore!"

C

mentalie said...

ooooh, i'm a butt girl myself. pity amit probably won't be interested :(

Tamanna said...

LOL!!

Serendipity said...

Hahahahahahahahha!!!! :) totally unexpected

Jandy said...

brilliant. almost poetry.
concidence. my latest is ....

Pinku said...

I check out butts too....dunno why...

this brought on a great big wide smile....

Sangitha said...

haha.. :D
Totally unexpected.. juz cant stop laughing!! I can trust u to come up with such weird endings.. :P

pawan said...

Lol!
I must tell you, "My name is Pawan and I'm not gay" :D