Friday, September 5, 2008

have you ever...

A friend, usually a woman has walked up to you. And exclaimed, “ wow...nice bag/shoes/top. Where did you buy it from?”

Have you ever looked like a rabbit caught in the glare of headlights for a minute. Then blinked rapidly and said, “ Oh, a tiny little shop behind my house. So tiny, that they don’t even have a name ya.”

Or a variation, “ Oh... just off one of those shops... what’s the name...that one...next to Mc Donalds, or was it KFC. Or...maybe Barista.”

Or then, “ This old thing. It’s been in my cupboard for ages.”

I’ve done it many times.

Liar. Liar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I looked through many a page of posts to find this one - the one where there were no comments.

All this trouble just to tell you in a closest-I-can-get-to-privacy kinda way that I have a bloggy crush on ya.

Yes, I'm anonymous. These bloggy crush thingys frighten the bejesus outta me.